Description: If Jesus came back to life, it changes everything. But how can we have confidence that actually happened? Two travelers on the first Easter help us answer that question.
- If Jesus really was raised from the dead, what implications would that have upon the rest of His teaching?
- Read through Luke 24:13-35.
- In what ways does the Old Testament preach the gospel?
- What are the roles of Scripture and intimate fellowship with Jesus in our faith?
- If you believe this is true, how can you apply something from this passage to your life this week?