Description: Jesus' parting words to his disciples tell us a lot about where he is today, what he's working on, and how it affects our lives.
- Reread the passage. What stands out to you from this passage?
- If you really believed that Jesus was in charge of everything, what's one thing that you would do differently (if anything)?
- Where have you seen Jesus and his activity in your outreach to others?
- Do you have anybody discipling you? Are you discipling anybody?
- What would make it easier to find a disciple or become a better one?
- What can you do this week to apply this to your life?